1. What are Cookies? A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on the computer or electronic device when you visit the site. Cookie will record the usage of websites being browsed. We also call other technological tools that work in the same way as Cookies as well.
- Analytic Cookies: This type of Cookies will store the information of your website usage in order for us to assess, evaluate, improve and develop the contents of our product/service and our website which will enable us to raise the quality of good experience in using our website. Having said that, refusal to let us use this kind of Cookies will result in us not being able to assess, evaluate and develop our website.
- Functional Cookies: This type of Cookies will remember the computer or electrical device which you use for surfing the websites, registration details or logging in. Setting-up data or the choice you make on the website such as the language used for displaying will also be recorded that your visiting websites will be more convenient without entering the same information or setting-up every time you visit the websites. If you do not allow us to use this kind of Cookies, you may not be able to use this website in the most convenient and efficient ways.
- Targeting Cookies: This type of Cookies will collect information which might include your personal data and then create profile about your identity in order for us to analyze and offer you with contents/products/service and/or advertisement with suit your interest. In case you choose to not accept this Cookies, you may receive information and general advertisements which do not match with your interests.
4. The management of Cookies can be chosen and set up for each individual in the web browser as per your requests, e.g., the omission of installing Cookies in your device. However, the disable of using cookies might affect the efficiency of accessing other websites.
This letter has become effective from May 31st, 2022 onwards.